[APD] Quickie phosphate source

I just set up a new plant tank. Plants showed signs of  needing  nourishment within days of planting . My Lamotte test indicates plants used all measurable phosphates ( .4 ppm )  in less than 48 hours. I ran out of kh2po4 and don't expect my order to arrive for another 10 days. For now other nutritional parameters seem ok  As an emergency measure I have been using water from my fish only tank to replenish, but nitrates are starting to get high. Is there something I can use for P that is readily available until my new ferts arrive ? I considered shutting off co2 temporaily, but thought this might just cause other problems.

Henry Hatch

hhatch at sprynet_com