Re: [APD] Aquascaping Contest Camera Rental Recommendation

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Greg Fiske wrote:

> I'd like to take some nice photo's for the 2006 AGA International
> Aquascaping Contest.  Can anyone recommend a good place to rent a
> digital SLR, and what type of camera/equipment to look for.

You don't necessarily need an SLR to do aquascape photography, but I'd say
any DSLR will do a bang-up job if kept on a tripod, no flash, and not
over-exposed.  I'd look in the yellow pages for rental places.  We have a
great little store in Seattle called Glazer's camera, but I doubt that
would help anyone not in the Puget Sound area.

I'd also look for local folks willing to come over with their gear too.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com