[APD] Raising daphnia Moina, or other kinds

I have some baby apistos, they are about 3 weeks old. I have been feeding
them bbs until now, and have tried mixing in crushed flake food, but they
don't seem to like it much yet.

I was thinking of feeding them daphnia for a while longer since i have heard
they grow very fast and are relatively easy to care for.

If i could get some tips on raising them, that would be really helpful.

I was wondering if there was anything else that daphnia will eat on a daily
basis other than GW?

Also, what is the best way to get a GW culture going?

And which species will be best for the baby fry (they are about the size of
my pinky nail)?

Thanks in advance