Re: [APD] Limnophila Aromatica

Hello Beverly

That version is different to the wild L. aromatica I collect here in North
of Australia.  It is similar to a version that is sold here in the markets
and it is sold as Buffalo Spinach by Asian operators.   There is a picture
of both forms on-

http://www.aquagreen.com.au/plant_data/Limnophila_aromatica.html

That web site has 4 pictures of Limnophila aromatica and the last one is the
one I know as Buffalo Spinach purchased from the Parap Markets.   The first
picture is the usual Northern Territory of Aust form collected from the
Habgood River.   Both forms grow well in an aquarium.   The plants in the
photos were identified to me by the Botanists in the NT Herbarium as
Limnophila aromatica.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Dave