Re: [APD] hair algae solution

And they may not be compatible with the other tank inhabitants, or you may
not have room in the tank.

I know this is heresy, but if the problem is really out of control it is
easy to kill with AlgaeFix.  Then do appropriate dosing and maintenance
afterwards.

I am not saying you must use an algaecide.  I am saying it is an option
(provided you don't have shrimp or sensitive fish such as cichlids in the
tank).  And yes, I am expecting to be hammered for even mentioning it.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net