Re: [APD] Need of Water Changes

Hi Santiago,
You have a successful aquarium that does what you want it to, and no
problems.  So, I don't see why you should do anything at all
differently.  Since you don't dose CO2 or fertilizers there is no
good reason to make water changes.  The plants will use up the
nitrates and phosphates from the fish droppings, and keep the water
pretty clean.  The only problem I see you might have later is from
adding water to make up evaporation.  That will slowly increase the
hardness or total dissolved solids in the water.  If that is a
problem you could do water changes every few months.

Vaughn H.