[APD] Filter for Hospice

Hey, all. I'm a longtime aquarist and social worker for the inpatient unit at Hospice and Palliatve Care of Northern Colorado (www.hpcnc.org). I am setting up an aquarium for our family room. I'm seeking the donation of a canister filter that is sized for a 55 to 75 gallon tank. It doesn't have to be pretty, just functional and reliable. I can supply a letter that will allow you to claim the donation as a tax deduction. I can also pick up pretty much anywhere in the Littleton/Denver/Loveland/Fort Collins area or would be happy to work out shipping to 80530. Anything any of you can do would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!
Justin, MSW
Hospice and Palliative Care of Northern Colorado