Oh, I do agree, but I insist upon having a bit of fun with this too.
Since he is obviously a member of the list he must be receiving all
of his own messages too.  The embarrassment from finding about 50
identical messages from himself in his mail box should transmit any
message that needs to be sent.  Meanwhile, we have had a fascinating
topic to discuss and I have had a bit of fun.

Vaughn H.