Re: [APD] Plant Tabs and Bloomstalks

Thanks.  The plants are at the Manito Park Conservatory in Spokane, WA.

I really need to do something with those pics, like take them down and
replace them.  They are the first ones I ever took with any camera, and
posted before I knew anything about Photoshop.  The camera is a Lumix FZ5.

I've sold a few photos -- not those photos for sure! -- and am saving for a
good digital SLR and a Nikkor macro lens.

In what is perhaps the most bizarre turn my life has taken, the photos lead
to graphic design work and taking wedding pictures.

Liz