Re: [APD] Don't missunderstand me too quickly because I make no sense

>>Folks want to use root tabs, fine with me, but I don't want some poor
unsuspecting newbie to think that they should run out and buy them because
there is generally some special benefit or advantage to using them<<

That is still a vague and misleading statement. What is the worst that can
happen if a newbie uses a fertilizer tablet? His plants might actually grow?
Common Scott, what are you talking about here? "Special benefits" what does
that mean? Please be MORE vague, I only know half of what you are talking
about.

You think it is somehow safer for a newbie to use a bottle of Seachem, or
perhaps it is better for a newbie to try and figure out EI??????  We are
talking about a FRIGGIN fertilizer tablet.  GEEEEEEEEEsh  Maybe this is just
a lame attempt to get an actual conversation going here.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com