Re: [APD] So much anger, over so small a thing

Hi Mike,
Wait while I lace up my gloves!
I tried squirting a KNO3 solution  under a sword plant when it was
refusing to grow.  It didn't accomplish anything I could observe.
So, I am now a strong believer that squirting any form of fertilizer
under any kind of plant in any sort of circumstance for anyone will
never, ever work.  And, people say I'm not a scientist?

Vaughn H.