From: Mark R <oldsan at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 9:47:09 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] sword root tabs -- or- Poking at substrates

Yeah, well my point was just that fashion changes quickly in this hobby. The
implication of an earlier message was that someone who still fertilizes the
substrate is hopelessly lost in the past.
Anyway, apologies to the entirely un-pseudonymonous S. Hieber. My post
sounded more personal that I had intended.