From: Mark R <oldsan at gmail_com>
To: S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com>; aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:35:49 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] sword root tabs -- or- Poking at substrates

I think it's hilarious that if someone isn't following the latest fashion in aquatic gardening it raises the ire of the APD. I remember the same attitude on this list several years ago when somebody dared to suggest that Flourite wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I imagine in a few years you'll be screaming at us because we don't realize that the aquatic plants we grow are actually terrestial plants and need substrate fertilization.