From: S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:53:36 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] sword root tabs

Well, sometimes the hobby advances, and sometimes they try to clear inventory.

Thre's a big diff between poking tablets in substrate and having a dirt underlayment. One of the points of the dirt underlayment, as outlined by Diana, is to provide the nutirents when you set up so you don't have to keep dsoing -- although, Diana said at AGA2K4 that she does add ferts for swords.

sh