Re: [APD] holes in new sword leaves

Hello Liz,
I used to get holes in my leaves, especially the red Barclaya longifolia
until I started using potassium bicarbonate as a buffer instead of sodium
bicarbonate.   It is a little more expensive, about 8 times as much but all
of the ingredients have the potential to be used by plants instead of only
part as in the baking soda.

Cheers
Dave