[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [APD] holes in new sword leaves
I used to get holes in my leaves, especially the red Barclaya longifolia
until I started using potassium bicarbonate as a buffer instead of sodium
bicarbonate. It is a little more expensive, about 8 times as much but all
of the ingredients have the potential to be used by plants instead of only
part as in the baking soda.
On 25/7/06 4:02 AM, "Liz Wilhite" <satirica at gmail_com> wrote:
> On 7/23/06, S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:
>> Try adding a little more potassium -- e.g., potassium sulfate -- and see
>> if that helps.
> Thanks! Did that so we'll see what happens this week. :)
> Aquatic-Plants mailing list
> Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com