Re: [APD] Rv: DIY reflector

Mariano, you obviously have a lot of experience with bending sheet
metal.  That is a beautiful job you did, and making those bends is
nearly impossible for an inexperienced person like me.  Looking at
the photo looking at the bulbs and the reflector, you can see that
the reflector captures nearly all of the light from the bulbs, as
verified by your measurements.  Now, you need to teach the rest of us
how to do that so well!

Vaughn H .