[APD] DIY reflector?

Hi,
I just cobbled together a very cheap T12 shop light and I'm wondering what
you DIY'ers do for reflectors. My initial idea was simply to put the fixture
inside a piece of PVC gutter material and cover the inside surface with
foil. Not sure how I'd do this exactly though. Can anybody suggest a quick
and dirty home-made reflector? I don't want to spend much money on this and
it doesn't have to be optimal - it's just a basic light for a row of killi
breeding tanks with java moss, floating plants, and some lucky bamboo in a
sump.

Cheers, appreciate any ideas.
Mark.