Re: [APD] Questionable advertising in Aquarium Fish Magazine

Barry Anderberg wrote:
> Do you all see anything wrong, immoral, or unethical about it?

As long as the product contains what the advertisement promises, no I
don't see a problem with it. You can freely get information online on
how to get rich quick, but there are still books on investing and I
don't find that dishonest. The guy uses Comic Sans in the ad though and
that's enough to make me not buy the product.

--
Jerry Baker