Re: [APD] Calcium Nitrate

Haven't used CaCO3 myself, but I do use Calcuim Nitrate.  I'd recommend mixing it with water
by itself as I have no problems with it dissolving then, even with a teaspoon amount in a small cup of water.
If however I try and do it with my other chems (mg, phos, potassium etc.) for my tank dose, it
seems to combine/react and just won't dissolve even in a gallon of water.  Any chemists around?.

Pete.