From: Robert Crawford <crawford at kloognome_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 3:44:14 PM
Subject: [APD] Setting up 75 gal -- Need Light Advice

I've been running a 29 gallon planted tank for about seven years, and need
to move the tank to make way for new carpet. Rather than set up another
29, I want to make the jump to a bigger tank, and I'm thinking a 75. I
know I need to get a new filter, heater, etc, and I've got a handle on all
that, but I'm having difficulty figuring out what to do about lighting.

Right now I have 2 40W compact flourescents from AH Supply over the 29 --
well towards the high end of recommended light. I'd like to use them on
the new tank, but I suspect they're not enough.

Any recommendations?