Re: [APD] Greg Watson ordering suggestions

If you wish to fertilize in a way that has become kind of a standard,
the EI method, get KNO3, KH2PO4 and CSM+B.  That will give you the
macros and the traces you need.  If you want to use what a few think
is the very best, get TMG (Tropica Master Grow, renamed something
else now) from Big Al's website, to use instead of CSM+B.  If your
water is so soft it has very little calcium and magnesium in it, also
get Barr's GH Builder (I think that's the name) or Seachem
Equillibrium, which is the same only more expensive.  That should be
all you need.

Vaughn H.