Re: [APD] Setting up 75 gal -- Need Light Advice

I would look at two AH Supply 96 watt kits, assuming the tank is 36"
long or longer, and you want a high light tank.  Otherwise, three 55
watt kits would be good for moderate to high light.  The next size AH
Supply kit is 36 watt, so I assume that's what you have now, and that
would be very low light for a 75 gallon tank.  Really, it all depends
on what plants you want to grow and how much work you are willing to
do to maintain it, plus whether you want pressurized CO2.

Vaughn H.