On 7/11/06, Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz> wrote:

> S. Hieber wrote:
> > If you can't say something nice about aquatic plants, at least say some
> funny.
>
> I find it increasingly difficult to find anything nice to say about
> house-guests that seem to devour as much money as they, and the only
> thing I get in return is another chore to do on the weekends.

And when you have spent a *bleeping* fortune on some fancy substrate like
Eco-Complete, the least the buggers could do is stay planted in it.  But no,
they insist on riding the spray bar roller coaster.

It's been almost a month since I mentioned how much I love the look of
Eco-Complete and hate planting -- or attempting to plant -- in it.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net