On 7/10/06, George Booth <gbooth at frii_com> wrote:

> > Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:16:54 -0400
> > From: Phaylanx at webtv_net (Phaylanx At Chess)
> >
> > IT IS BETTER FOR THE MAJORITY TO LISEN TO YOU----------TOOO MANY BOSSES
> > NEVER GET THE JOB DONE
>
> Thanks.  That was extremely informative and not bizarre at all.  I will
> quickly apply this to all my aquaristic endeavors.

Gosh, George, does that mean you are going to have a Boss undergravel cable
and several worker undergravel cables?  What happens if the worker cables
unionize?  Are you gonna get an HR Department collections of cables to deal
with the potential union cables or what?

Sorry, I've been working long hours...

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net