Re: [APD] 0 KH

I would ask, why? Would a difference between 2KH and ~0 KH (absolute zero
would be difficult to achieve) make much difference to the plants? Not a
rhetorical question by the way. Does it have more to do with just removing
carbonates?

In any case, my plants are doing great with 2 - 3 KH (out of my tap) so
there is little motivation for me personally to start experimenting.