From: Lawrence Hugh Forbes <lhforbes at comcast_net>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2006 9:30:19 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6

Steve,
The reason I don't like the new needle valve on the Milwaukee combo unit is
because it just is not accurate enough. I can have 1 bubble per 3 seconds
coming from the regulator and then move to needle valve adjustor 1 micron,
literally, and have 15 bps coming out of it. I truly believe I would get
better performance from a plastic airline valve, it's that bad. I have an
older unit just like it and that one works fine btw. I didn't replace it
mainly because, once set correctly, you really don't need to move it again.
In my case, the bubble counter is a necessity because of the needle valve's
inaccuracy.