Re: [APD] CO2 systems

Nicholas & Vaughn-

Thanks for clearing that up!  Thats extremely helpful information!  I didnt know that and I'm glad I found out now before I learned the hard way!

  Cheers & Gig'Em,
Steve

Vaughn Hopkins <hoppycalif at yahoo_com> wrote:
  CO2 cylinders have to stand upright, or nearly so. They are filled
with liquid CO2, with the gas only at the top. If you have the
cylinder on its side liquid comes out instead of gas, and that will
ruin the regulator.

Vaughn H.