Re: [APD] CO2 systems

I searched until I found a really good plastic check valve from the
McMaster-Carr website.  I used it to make a bubble counter from a
medical syringe- I siliconed it into the open end of the syringe.
Worked great -- for a few weeks.  Then, like all plastic check valves
it began leaking badly.  So, I installed the brass check valve I got
from Rex to back it up.  I doubt any plastic check valve will endure
CO2 usage for more than a few weeks.
Vaughn H.