Re: [APD] CO2 System: What you wish you knew

Hi Steve, Good question!
I wish I had known about CO2 mist using a powerhead with a sponge
filter, and the CO2 injected thru the sponge to the powerhead pump.
That is what I use now on a 29 gallon tank, with very good results,
other than high CO2 usage.  No canister filter, no separate CO2
reactor, nothing to get plugged up, easy filter cleaning, and great
plant growth.  This would work well in a 55 gallon tank too, but that
may be close to the size limit without using two powerheads.

Vaughn H.