Re: [APD] Typing style & other such things!!!

 Hi!,

On this context I would like to mention that it is better to be concerned
about the quality of mails and the contents rather than put too much
emphasis on the "Grammar" part in terms of capitalization, comma, fullstop,
parenthesis, spellings etc. As long as the mails are relevent to this forum
and donnot use any unconsititutional words, it should be perfectly ok.

These days even in companies people resort to short forms (i.e., SMS styles)
& very informal way of writing mails in order to save time. Only in case of
formal mails, importance is given to grammar, punctuation etc.

But then unfortunately many people including some Moderators are paranoid
about these petty things rather than concentrate on biggers issues like
improving the forum itself in terms of contents of postings, knowldege
sharing etc. If these things are done I am sure the forum will grow in leaps
and bounds and everyone in this hobby will get benefitted.

Anyways, these are my personal feelings and I am extremely sorry of I have
hurt anybody's feelings.

Regards,

Saugata

Today's Topics: