Re: [APD] All-male guppy tank & current strength?

Much of the pleasure I get from my guppies is watching the babies
grow up to see what coloration they develop, so I suggest having both
male and female guppies.  Females get harassed continually by the
males, so most people try to have more females than males - 3 females
for every 2 males, for example.   I use a powerhead in my guppy tank,
which produces a lot of current, and they seem to enjoy it, plus they
just keep on breeding, so I doubt that the current harms them in any
way.

Vaughn H.