[APD] All-male guppy tank & current strength?

Hello, again.  Because I only have a 30-gallon tank, I'd like to have
only bottom feeders (Borneo Sucker Loaches) and a bunch of male guppies.
Will the guppies be ok being all one gender?  If not, what ratio of
males to females should I have?

Also, some books say to have no current in the fish tank for guppies,
and others say to have a current so the guppies will develop the muscles
supporting their tails so their tails don't hang weakly down, giving a
bent tail look.  So, should I keep my tank's small powerhead or remove
it?

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/EBMbib.html
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/index.html
Evidence-Based Medicine Assistant Professor; Reference & Education
Services Librarian
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Louis Calder
Memorial Library