[APD] moenkhausia sanctaefilomenae

I have a heavily planted EI tank, 65 gal, running hot these in my sweltering
apartment at around 82 degrees. DIY CO2, pH 6.8, medium-hard water. Around 40
assorted barbs and tetras. All of the fish doing very well, except for the 6
Moenkhausia sanctaefilomenae constantly gasping/gill clamping. No other fish
exhibits this behavior, and the spectacular rate of plant growth tells me that
the water should be pretty well oxygenated (I don't add CO2 add night). Is
this normal behavior for this species? I don't see any outward signs of
illness.

Thank you very much,

Ryan Whyte
Toronto, Canada