Re: [APD] softened water success story?

If this is a single family home, you may have access to un-softened
water via an outdoor spigot ... of course, you'll want to use the
white/pink RV water hoses, instead of the green kind for lawn (green
ones have poison in 'em)... fill the tank with hardened water instead.

but if this is a condo or multi-family dwelling, you might not have
that option ... in this case, I'll defer to others in similar
situations to share their experiences.

Gordon