[APD] FW Fireworm?

I did a major overhaul on my planted tank last night, and when I was pulling up
some Alternanthera a creature that looks like a fireworm - nemesis of SW reef
tanks - swam out.  It was about 3" long wiht 'legs' from top to bottom.  It had
quite the mouth on it too.  It managed to get back into the substrate before I
could catch it, and couldn't find it after digging for it....

Anybody know what this could be?  Should I be worried - is it parasitic?  Will
it sting me if I touch it, like the SW fireworm (that's why I didn't just grab it)?

Thanks.

Jason