Re: [APD] My goldfish are dying

One last idea:  Summer is rapidly approaching, with warmer
temperatures.  Did the tank water temperature go up as a result?  I
know goldfish like cool water, and if it were my tank they would be
unhappy because my tank temperature has gone up about 4 or 5 degrees F
with the warmer weather.  Now, my troubleshooting gun is out of ammo!
Vaughn H.