Re: [APD] UCSB

Hi Nick, contact me if you are interested in UCSB, I did my UG
there in Aquatic Biology.
I know many folks there.

Give me an idea of what type of program you are interested in
and I'll give you a list of folks that you will want to pester
and what they are like.

Bad points: high rent, IV is zoo.

Good points: great school, well set up, great research, best
campus on the west coast(right on the beach), great weather,
good Mt biking/road biking, surfing, running, nature, good
intergration between depts there etc.

Not sure what Grad program you plan on doing or area of
research, but let me know(email at my site or off list).

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com