[APD] Aquatic Plants for Fish Pond

Does anyone know of a good book on aquatic plants for a fish pond.  I have a
3 acre pond that has Bass, Crappie, and Bluegill in it.  Over the last two
years I drained the pond in the summer to remove the 50 years worth of
silt.  I'm now at the point of establishing desirable aquatic plants that
will work well with the fish.

I really like the looks and leaf coverage of Lilly's but I'm concerned they
will overrun the shallow areas of the pond.  Can you contain Lilly's if you
put them in a planting pot?

Thanks,

Larry