[APD] My Days as an Aquatic Gardener are ending

Hi,

I've been keeping planted aquariums for nearly 10 years. Now we are moving,
and I have to give it up.
Here is a link to my aquariums at their nicest:
http://viciouscircle.us/fish-frame.htm

If anyone wants any of the equipment shown on the link above, let me know. I
have my doubts that there is much of a market for old aquariums, but if
anyone knows a good way to sell this stuff, please let me know. I'll take
any reasonable offer, or give the stuff away if nobody wants to pay
anything. It seems like a shame to send it all to the landfill.

Here's another link describing the stuff I have to get rid of:
http://viciouscircle.us/fish-sale.htm

Thanks for any advice,
Drew Roth,
Baltimore, MD