Re: [APD] Kent Botanica product line

I guess you should move North of the 49th then!  There are at least a
half a dozen here in the capital, and we are only a city of 1 million

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Jerry Baker
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:15 PM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Kent Botanica product line

Kettle, Sean wrote:
> Or from any local hydroponics store for that matter.

I'm assuming this is something you might see in the more "expected"
areas (i.e., Northern California, Oregon, Washington). Although it is
totally possible that they have just escaped my attention, I have been a
lot of places in this country (27 states or so) and I have never seen a
hydroponics store in my life (brick and mortar that is).

--
Jerry Baker