Re: [APD] Chinese Butterfly/Hillstream Loach

Yeah, I found that name when looking on the net about it.  The usual, all plants and fish have at least 4-5 non scientific nicknames.

Terry, thanks for the offer but haven't had much luck with plants via mail so wary about fish.

Might go back to the first store and see if I can talk them into getting another shipment, not sure why they didn't restock. :P

Cheers,
Peter.