From: Vaughn Hopkins <hoppycalif at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:03:54 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] BBA outbreak

All algae loves CO2, and NO3 and PO4, and good fluorescent bulb with
good reflector light.  Yet, for reasons that aren't that clear to me,
sometimes adding what they like gets rid of them.  When I had my worst
outbreak of BBA it was all over my little pump that did the CO2 mist
thing, plus all over the filter spraybar, plus.....well, let's just say
all over _____.