Re: [APD] Algae - Causes and Solutions

Vaughn Hopkins wrote:
> I would very much like to make any corrections, additions, or whatever
> to make this more accurate - for my use primarily, but for anyone
> else's use that desires.

That image would be much smaller in size if it were a GIF, and even
smaller still if it were an 8-bit PNG. Just FYI.

On the algae side of things, I didn't see any algae caused by a lack of
any micronutrients, but I have experienced algae growth that disappeared
immediately (a week) after adding micronutrients and changing nothing else.

--
Jerry Baker