Re: [APD] Copper poisoning in plants

Copper toxicity varies with pH.   I am not sure of the exact levels that
kill shrimps and snails but they are lower than the levels that kill fish.
Marine fish keepers mix citric acid with copper sulphate to make treatments
more effective at lower copper levels.

I will email you a sketch plan and photo of a skimmer used in fresh water.
They need a powerful pump and venturi to work, lime wood air diffusers that
work in small marine water skimmers don¹t work in freshwater.

Cheers
Dave