[APD] Adding more light options

I have 4-55 watt power compacts on my 120 tank and was thinking of adding 2
more 55 watt bulbs.

The fixtures I have are All Glass. I could add 2 more and they would fit  the
top of my tank or I could build 2 fixtures and install the AHS 2- 55 kit in
each fixture.

Just buying a couple more All Glass or some other brand fixture would  be the
easiest but that would be a lot of fixtures to always be moving  around. The
AHS way would cost more and take more time but I'm  assuming that it would be
a better quality fixture.

I was hoping that I might get some input here as to what would be the best
way to go.

Thanks,
Bill