Re: [APD] Help! My Eheim is leaking.

Thank you, Scott and Rachel,

I could not find where the leak was coming from yesterday.
The exterior surface felt dry.  We had a power outage for a
few hours last night and approximately 5 gallons of water
leaked out over the few hour period.  When I had a leak last
time, the filter was wet on the back wall of the canister
right below the pipes.

The plunger has been very hard to push for some time now.  I
tried to put some jelly awhile ago with a Q-tip, but I could
not get it down far enough.

Anyways,  I will try to apply some jelly tonight and test
it.

Thanks again,

Tomoko