[APD] Praziquantel and shrimp

Hi all,
This is not specifically about plants, but so many of you seem to keep
shrimp as well so I thought I'd try asking here.

I need to treat a tank for skin flukes (I'm 99% sure of this
diagnosis, I had a scraping analyzed by my LFS) and praziquantel seems
to be the best medication available to me. Has anybody treated a tank
with prazi and noticed any ill effects on shrimp? I haven't been able
to find consistent information on this, though it seems to come up
from time to time. I have about 30 shrimp (Neocaridina denticulata
sinensis) in this tank that I'd really hate to lose. What about
snails?

Cheers,
MS