Re: [APD] lighting on the cheap

Another reason for using AH Supply kits is their superb customer
service.  I had one of their bulbs break a few months after I got it -
popped and went out when I closed the canopy.  I ordered a replacement
and they sent it free of charge.  Others  have reported even better
service from them.
Vaughn H.