Re: [APD] lighting on the cheap

I second that suggestion. I've my AH Supply kits for five years now
and have been *extremely* pleased with the setup. Better, the
original CFs are still going pretty strong. And the added plus is
that it doesn't  have my electric meter spinning like a carnival
ride. They've paid for themselves many times over by now.

Susan

On Apr 18, 2006, at 9:55 AM, Vaughn Hopkins suggests: