From: Vaughn Hopkins <hoppycalif at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:35:42 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] another lighting question

I would be looking at a way to fit three 96 watt strips onto the top of
that tank if I were trying this.  I don't think two 96 watts or four 55
watts would satisfy you, especially if you decide you want a nice low
growing carpet of plants, or want really good colors in the red plants.
  With the three 96 watt lights you can always leave one turned off if
you later decide it is too much.  Just my opinion, of course.